Salary: £11,520 (£12/hr) Hours: 20hrs / week
12 month Fixed Term – September 2017 to August 2018
Crescent Community Radio, 1 Devon Street, Rochdale OL11 1HN
Funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund, you will be the Producer of the Kashmiri Lives project. The aim of which is to record and document stories and memories of Kashmiris living in Greater Manchester.
- Undertake research as part of the project
- Manage digital accounts in support of the project
- Arrange and conduct individual oral history interviews with community members to record memories and life stories using audio and video equipment.
- Produce content for audio, visual and digital outputs
- Produce a written summary of interview contents to ensure interviews are accessible and ensure summaries are completed by volunteers where appropriate.
- Assist in the design of a temporary exhibition at
- Support all aspects of dissemination of project findings
- To undertake such other duties as requested by the Project Coordinator
Person Specification – essential requirements
- Knowledge of standard IT packages for word processing and video/audio recording and editing
- Experience of interview techniques
- Experience of producing content for multi media platforms
- Experience of working in multicultural settings
- Effective oral communication and presentation skills with a wide range of people
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to use standard various IT software
To apply, send your CV and a letter of application to :
firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Crescent Community Radio, 1 Devon St, Rochdale OL11 1HN
All posts subject to funding.
Deadline for applications: 1pm, Thursday 17th August 2017