Radio Producer – CRESCENT COMMUNITY RADIO
Salary: £4,032 (£12/hr) Hours: 12hrs / week
7 month Fixed Term – August 2017 to February 2018
Crescent Community Radio, 1 Devon Street, Rochdale OL11 1HN
Funded by Awards for All, you will a Radio Producer for Crescent Community Radio.
- Produce radio programmes for presenters related to community issues, including running orders, booking guests and researching contemporary issues.
- Produce a series of pre-recorded programmes related to own interest or that relevant to crescent radio.
- Mentor and support current presenters to improve their production and presenting skills
- Produce radio advert and jingles (negotiable)
Person Specification – essential requirements
- Knowledge of Ofcom requirements for radio production
- Experience of producing live radio shows
- Effective oral communication and presentation skills with a wide range of people and organisations.
- Effective written skills including the ability to present information in a clear concise manner
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to use standard IT word processing package
To apply, send your CV and a letter of application to :
email@example.com or post to Crescent Community Radio, 1 Devon St, Rochdale OL11 1HN
All posts subject to funding.
Deadline for applications: 1pm, Thursday 3rd August 2017