Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakhatuhu!
How are you? Hope you are well and in the best of health and imaan as always .
Hope you’ve had a great week so far and it’s going to be even better tomorrow as it’s the Crescent Radio Fun Run! Hope to see you there and raising money for a good cause.
What can I say about Ramadhan? It’s nearly here!…well about 19 days to be precise but oh well, we’re nearly there . So the next two shows inshaAllah will be about Ramadhan with next week being about Ramadhan – the blessings of it etc, and the week after about continuing the acts carried out during Ramadhan, after Ramadhan.
- Discussed briefly about how the Qur’an can be used as a cure. Read a few ahadith in regards to reciting of Qur’an. One example being: reciting Ayatul-Qursi after every Fardh salah would result in nothing being between him and Jannah.
- Read a story of the carpenter and how before retiring, he had one special request to make one final house. Annoyed he put half his effort and lame materials to build this house. In the end it was his own house, a gift from his employer. Moral of story being: you have to work for your house in Jannah, minimal effort will result in a weak house whereas, maximum effort will result in a superior and better-placed house in Jannah Insha’Allah.
- Islamic word for the dictionary was Ma’arifah which is defined as knowledge.
- The answer to the riddle was a hole. Bet you didn’t work that one out!
- Dealing with worries and stress – Went through how keeping oneself busy with useful work is beneficial and alos the persuit of beneficial knowledge. So basically, not wasting or ‘killing’ precious time as it is always ticking away, also learning to make the most from it.
- Qur’an segment – Went through verses 177-182 of Surah al Baqarah.
- Also had a request from a listener to discuss the topic about islam and how it is the best religion in the world, however without using ahadith and Qur’anic references. This is also set to you! This show will be done after Ramadhan insha’Allah.
That’s the summary for last week’ s show! In regards to the topic I just mentioned, we all have to do an article on how Islam is the best religion in the world without references to ahadith and Qur’an. I will do this topic after Ramadhan and let’s see what we get! Remember email me email@example.com once you’ve done the article. We clear on that? You’ve got (including myself) until after Ramadhan for it!
(I just had to have a countdown for Ramadhan, couldn’t help it! Lol what do you think? Impressive eh? )
Allah keep you on the straight path, bless you and keep you in the best of health and iman as always .
Wa alaikum us salam.