Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakhatuhu!
How are you? Hope you are well and in the best of health and imaan as always.
How’s your week been then? Hope everything has been well.
First of all apologies for the lack of content here (did say i’ll post of summary of previous shows).
Right what have we covered in the past few programmes? Last week (27/03/10) we went through the major signs of the Day of Judgement as we had covered these in previous shows, but this time in greater depth and all the signs that we had mentioned, together. (Today’s show will be mentioned next week Inshaa’Allah).
Below is a summary of what was covered in last week’s show:
- We went through verses 21-30 of Surah Al-Imran in the Qur’an segment with Sheikh Abdul Basfer and Ibrahim Walk doing the translation
- The Islamic word was Shukran meaning “Thank you”
- We also went through some Dua’s which included the Dua for one experiencing difficulty, the Mu’allim Dua, the Dua for wearing a new garment and Dua after drinking water
- Surah Ibrahim, Noor and Dukhan were played
Below is some information we covered about the major signs of the Day of Judgement (please note, I didn’t go through all the major signs as we will cover that later in the future Inshaa’Allah via Anwar Al Awlaki’s speeches on the Day of Judgement)
Major signs of the Day of Judgement
The Mahdi’s arrival
- His bay’ah will be known to everyone, the Muslim armies that were based in Madinah will now go to Makkah
- All pious people of Syria, Iraq and Yemen will go to his services
- Mansur, who will come from Khurasan (an area that covers a few countries today such as Afghanistan, Iraaq etc), will bring his large army to assist Imam Mahdi.
- Imam Mahdi will leave Makkah to reach Damasuc in Syria. On his travels, the Christians confront him whom will total 960,000 people.
- Imam Mahdi (as) will prepare an army to fight the Christians, which will be split into three groups; one group will flee the battlefield, one group will be martyred and the final group will be victorious.
- His army will then go to conquer Istanbul via ship and upon reaching the walls of the city, will shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ and the walls will fall by the barakah (blessing) of their voices.
- About 6-7 years will elapse from the time that the people had given bay’ah to till the time of this victory
- Whilst administering the country, a false rumour will spread highlighting the Dajjal’s arrival. Imam Mahdi will then travel to Syria to inspect this rumour.
The Dajjal’s arrival
- Within a short period, the Dajjal will make his appearance, he will be from the Jews
- He will first make his appearance in Syria and then Iraq and claim prophet-hood
- He will then proceed to Isfahan (a region in Iran today) where 70,000 Jews will join him and will make claim of divinity.
- He will travel through many countries until he reaches Yemen, and whilst of his travels, may kuffars will join him.
- He will stop at Makkah and Madinah, will try to enter but will fail due to being guarded by angels.
- Madinah will experience three earthquakes, that which will make the weak and negligent in Deen leave the place
- A pious person in Madinah will try and confront or reason with the Dajjal.
- Due to rage the Dajjal will kill that person and then will raise him again trying the affirm the belief that he is god.
- The man rejects confirming his belief that he is ad-Dajjal.
- The Dajjal will try to hit the man but will be unable to do so.
- The Dajjal will then head to Syria to confront Imam Mahdi.
Isa Ibn Maryam’s (as) arrival
- The call for Asr salah will occur and the mu’adhin will call out the adhan and whilst people are preparing for salah, Isa (as) will descend from the heavens with both hands on the shoulders of two angels.
- Imam Mahdi then inform Isa (as) of the war preparations and now that he has the authority of it but he will refuse and state that his mission is to kill ad-Dajjal.
- The following morning, Imam Mahdi’s army will then head out for battle along with Isa (as).
- Isa (as)’s breath will have a profound effect wherever his eyes can see, it will destroy any kafir who gets close to his breath
- Isa (as) will meet the Dajjal at Bab Lud (Palestine) and will kill him by his sight.
- Imam Mahdi will then pass away
Gog and Magog’s appearance
- They will appear from the extreme north where there is no civilisation and where the sea is completely frozen
- Isa (as) will take the Muslims to Mount Tur.
- Yajuj and Majuj will cause alot of havoc and Allah will destroy them
- Isa (as) will then descend from the mountain
- After forty years, Isa (as) will pass away and will be buried next to RasulAllah (saw).
The Smoke, The Beast and other signs
- A mist or smoke will envelop the sky and descend on the land, the Muslims will catch a cold and the kuffar will fall unconscious.
- The skies will clear after forty days and Eid-ul-Adha will fall soon thereafter.
- After the Tenth of Dhul Hijjah, a very long night will come; people will become restless due to too much sleep and the animals will begin clamouring to graze to the fields. Everyone will become restless.
- Dawn will not break until the night equals three nights, the sun will dimly appear from the western horizon.
- At this time no one’s repentance will be accepted
- The sun will then go to it’s normal position in midday and then will set in the west again.
- Mount Safa will be destroyed by an earthquake
- The Beast will then appear, it will have the staff of Musa (as) in which it will draw an illuminated line across the foreheads of the believers, and will have the ring of Sulayman (as) for which it will stamp on the noses or necks of the disbelievers.
- It will then disappear.
- A breeze will come from the south for which it will cause the believers to die.
- The kuffar will take over the whole world and will destroy the Ka’bah, Hajj will now be non-existent and the Qur’an will be removed from the hearts of people and from paper.
- Prosperity and abundance will be plentiful.
- Three to four years will pass and on the morning of Friday the 10th of Muharram, the soor (trumpet) will be blown and the Day of Judgement will commence.
(Source mainly being from the works of Maulana Ashraf Ali and do take note this is just one interpretation of the Day of Judgement. Of course Allah knows best to the correct events and the timings of them).
That was just a brief summary of what we’ve been discussing for previous show. Today’s show will be posted at a later date.
If there is anything on my show that does interest you then please contact me! Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook (type in “A-Rehman Hussain”). This is in regards to material that I do use as remember we should all go and seek knowledge as it is the key to many things. Besides sharing knowledge will give you many rewards Inshaa’Allah .
May Allah keep you on the straight path, bless you, keep you in the best of health and imaan as always and always keep you happy .
Wa alaikum us salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.